Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love ciabatta so almost anything tastes great on it.
- 1 (6 ounce) pink salmon, pouch (flaked into bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
1/2 cup each
- diced red onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons each
- fresh lemon juice and chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 lettuce, leafs washed and patted dry
- 4 ciabatta, French or 4 hoagie rolls
- In mixing bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper and onion; fold in Chicken of the Sea® Salmon. In separate bowl, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mint and dill. Stir dressing into salmon mixture; blend well. Line rolls with lettuce leaf; top with salmon mixture.