Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After eating a dish something like this one in a restaurant, I decided to reconstruct it in my kitchen. A few tries later, this is my delicious recipe
- Put olive oil in a pan, heat.
- Add finely chopped shallots, let them become glassy but beware: do not let burn!
- Add the cleaned fish (and gambas/shrimp without their shells).
- Let cook carefully with the lid on top of the pan.
- Cut the broccoli tops up into really little flowers and add to the heating mix.
- Once the fish has turned completely white (it shouldn't turn brown, if it does add some cream or water), add the cream and milk and let come to a slight boil.
- Once boiling, add the parmesan.
- Add spices to your own liking (you can add some pepper too) and let sauce boil down and become thicker.
This was really good. I'm not going to make it again because it has very very high fat content, but it was good if you don't mind that.
This is a very good recipe. I did have trouble with the fish falling apart into very small pieces but I think that was because I made 5 servings. I think next time I will steam the fish and make the sauce separate. Thanks for sharing!
People, you must give this a try. It's fabulous. Amazing what this recipe does with the lowly pollack. The recipe does cook very quickly so don't overdo any of the individual steps or you'll overcook the fish. I skipped the dill and added cayenne. I doubled this for two and they were very generous servings.