Recipe by cgmary
After eating a dish something like this one in a restaurant, I decided to reconstruct it in my kitchen. A few tries later, this is my delicious recipe
- 150 g cleaned alaskan pollock fillets (or any other sturdy white fish)
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 50 g shrimp (gambas) (optional)
- 20 g chopped up shallots
For the sauce
- 50 g fresh parmesan cheese
- 40 ml cream (7%)
- 20 ml milk (half full)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Put olive oil in a pan, heat.
- Add finely chopped shallots, let them become glassy but beware: do not let burn!
- Add the cleaned fish (and gambas/shrimp without their shells).
- Let cook carefully with the lid on top of the pan.
- Cut the broccoli tops up into really little flowers and add to the heating mix.
- Once the fish has turned completely white (it shouldn't turn brown, if it does add some cream or water), add the cream and milk and let come to a slight boil.
- Once boiling, add the parmesan.
- Add spices to your own liking (you can add some pepper too) and let sauce boil down and become thicker.