This sounds yummy and so simple. From cooksrecipes.com.
Make and share this Alaskan Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend together 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, milk, egg and 1 cup blueberries.
- Beat thoroughly for 30 seconds and spread into prepared pan.
- Combine 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter and top with the remaining berries.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tested done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm.