This recipe, adapted from the Kasilo Seafoods website, is a nice change of pace from your regular baked halibut! Also good with salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat the apple jelly until liquid. Add the lemon juice and allspice, then stir well.
- 3Place the halibut fillets in a lightly-buttered baking dish, then brush the glaze over them.
- 4Add the melted butter to the baking dish and pour the remaining glaze over the fillets, Sprinkle with shallot and almonds.
- 5Cover pan and bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes for every 1 inch of fillet thickness (probably between 35-45 minutes), spooning the glaze periodically over the fillets as they bake.
- 6Serve with a nice pilaf and vegetable (buttered French cut green beans are good).
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alaskan Apple Spiced Halibut (Or Salmon)
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 213.3 mg
- Sodium 310.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 77.9 g