- 2 lbs salmon fillets (coho)
- 6 ounces amber beer (alaskan)
- 6 ounces soy sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 pieces gingerroot, finely grated (2 inches pieces)
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the salmon, in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Place the fish fillets in a freezer bag, add the marinade, squeeze all the air out of the bag and seal the bag. Allow the fillets to marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat up your grill and over indirect heat grill the fillets, skin side down.
- Cook until the fish flakes at the thickest parts of the fillet. You can test this by using a fork and lightly brushing it over the area.
- The Plate : Serve with roasted red bell peppers and cold Alaskan Amber Beer.