1/1 Photo of Alaska Smoked Salmon Dip
Sitka Sound's Note:
This is the best recipe for smoked salmon dip I've tried. It comes from my dad, an Alaskan commercial fisherman, who makes the best smoked fish around. This dip is creamier than a lot of the pate' style smoked salmon spreads. You won't find your chips and crackers snapping in half as you go in for a dip. The green onions give it a little added texture and the garlic makes it more savory. If you don't have your own smoked salmon, you can always buy some at the supermarket. Just make sure it's wild Alaskan salmon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm cream cheese in the microwave until slightly runny.
- 2Mix cream cheese with chopped smoked salmon until combined.
- 3Stir in tobasco, sour cream and mayonnaise until smoothly combined.
- 4Stir in garlic and green onions.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (to let the flavors mingle and get to know each other).
- 6Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, french bread, pretzel rods, celery sticks or your favorite dip-delivery implement!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alaska Smoked Salmon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 341.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g