Recipe by Brooke's Kitchen
Connie's recipe from family collection. This recipe is delicious on ritz crackers, tortilla pin-wheels or even a bagel.
Top Review by Chef Dudo
Easy, tasty, yes, a very good spread. I halved the recipe and added fresh dill but will certainly make again and then try with one or more of the other suggested seasonings. <br/>Thanks for posting.<br/>Made for PAC, Spring 2013.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke (natural)
- 2 (5 ounce) cansskinless & boneless pink salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, milk, green onions, hickory smoke and one seasoning with mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in salmon. Chill several hours for flavors to blend. Spread on toasted bagels, bagel chips, french bread slices, crackers, pumpernickel or rye bread.
- Optional: Depending on your taste preferences, stir in one of the following seasonings: 2 TBSP fresh chopped dill, 1 fresh minced jalapeno pepper, 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, 1 1/2 tsp garlic herb seasonings, 1 tsp blackened or cajun seasonings, OR 1 tsp no-salt seasoning.