Recipe by dicentra
Another recipe from Rachael Ray. These are really good! Be sure to chop the onion really small or pieces will fall out of your burgers. Add slices of bacon and a drizzle of barbeque sauce if you want. Serve with a cold summer veggie salad.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely diced
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- cracked black pepper
- smoked cheddar cheese, in slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, onion, Worcestershire, cumin and pepper in a bowl.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of each portion and form into patties.
- Heat a frying pan to medium.
- Cook the burgers 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Served topped with tomato slices and lettuce.