Recipe by Chef Alan #2
It is just great either on its own as a main dish or as an entree
Top Review by mickeydownunder
SIMPLICITY of recipe DID jump out at me, TRUE! Added 2 tbsp lime juice as had on hand too! Whenever get "the crave" this recipe I will rave, And now that I have reviewed it, in one of my cookbooks, it WILL be saved! THANKS!
- 2 double chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise and separate.
- Mix Tandoori paste, garlic, lime juice and yogurt in dish.
- Place chicken in marinade covering all the chicken.
- Cover and place in refridgerator for 1 hour.
- Fry on stove in pan or on a BBQ hotplate.
- Serve with green salad or mixture of finely cut Cucumber and yogurt mix.