Recipe by katej76
My husband LOVES these. He demolishes one in 2 bites! I put a couple of cheese ones in a food processor to mush up for my baby--he loves them too. The ingredients are an approximate. You can add as few or as much as needed. Cooking and prep time is approximate as well. These can be made in the morning or night before and put in fridge until needed.
- 1 (340 g) can corned beef
- 6 -10 potatoes
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 2 -3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce potatoes a few times and cook in microwave until tender all the way through. Be sure to turn the potatoes over halfway through cooking so they cook through. Cooking times vary on size of spud and how many you have in microwave.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthways and allow to cool slightly.
- Scoop out inside of potato and put in a bowl, leaving the skin intact as a shell.
- Put half the potato in bowl into a food processor with corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.
- Process until thoroughly mixed. Mixture should be easily spooned but not runny.
- Spoon mixture into half the potato shells.
- Clean processor bowl and put in rest of potato, cheese and 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spoon into remaining shells.
- Put in preheated oven 200°C until browned slightly on top.
- Also good reheated the next day.