Recipe by chungry1
I saw these on the Food Network today and instantly looked for the recipe!! Couldn't find it here, so I'm posting it! Courtesy of Alan Nowell as seen on Paula's Best Dishes.
Top Review by gaylemomofive
I made these for the first time and other than adding a little extra crab and using fresh breadcrumbs I followed the recipe exactly. They were superb! Not too salty. I served them with Paula's Lemon Dill sauce, buttermilk mashed potatoes and spinach gratin. Mmmmm-Mmmm
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (recommended ( Sriracha)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper (diced)
- 1⁄2 juice and lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour (for dusting)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil (for sauteing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients through black pepper and mix well.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Divide into 6 patties and coat with flour.
- Saute in the peanut oil over medium heat for 4-6 minutes per side.
- Serve on a bun with remoulade sauce.