Recipe by lazyme
This sounds like an easy and tasty tamale dish.
Top Review by L DJ
This was so good, I even had some. My dad just loves tamales (from the can.) He lives alone and I often go over to cook up some meals for him. I knew he would want tamales, that night so wanted to dress them up abit. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef tamales
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tamales in half crosswise and arrange in bottom of greased crock-pot.
- Sprinkle chopped onion over tamales.
- Add corn.
- Mix tomato sauce and chili powder; pour into crock-pot.
- Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle with sliced ripe olives.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 5 to 7 hours or on High setting for 2 hours.
- Double recipe for 5-quart crock-pot.