Recipe by Manami
An easy & tasty chocolate bar recipe for those Christmas Cookie Trays. I found this on Emerils.com.
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 lbs semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups toasted pecan pieces
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly butter 10x12-inch baking sheet or casserole dish, set aside.
- In the top of a double-boiler. or in a metal bowl set over a pot of boiling water, melt the semi-sweet chocolate, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- Add the toasted pecans and stir well.
- Pour the chocolate into buttered dish smoothing the top with a rubber spatula.
- Melt the white chocolate in the top of double boiler stirring occasionally.
- Spoon melted white chocolate on top of melted semi-sweet chocolate, then run a knife back and forth to create a random "marbled" effect.
- When chocolate is cooled and has hardened, cut or break into pieces of desired size.