1/2 Photos of Alaine's Tangy Stove Top Sweet Potatoes
This is an entirely new take on sweet potatoes, and I know you'll enjoy it, I can't stop eating it! This recipe came to me by accident, I was looking for something new on the internet that I could make with sweet potatoes on the stove top but couldn't find anything. I threw together some ingredients I had on hand, and the result was great. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- 2Boil in water until tender, drain and rinse pot.
- 3Melt butter and marshmallows in pot on low heat, 45 seconds.
- 4Add ginger and stir. Turn off heat.
- 5Fold in potatoes until completely coated.
- 6Add yogurt, fold into potatoes.
- 7The result should be a little creamy, with large chunks of potatoes. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alaine's Tangy Stove Top Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g