Recipe by amb5842
This is an entirely new take on sweet potatoes, and I know you'll enjoy it, I can't stop eating it! This recipe came to me by accident, I was looking for something new on the internet that I could make with sweet potatoes on the stove top but couldn't find anything. I threw together some ingredients I had on hand, and the result was great. Enjoy!
Top Review by BakinBaby
Hey..where is the 10 star button? These were delish, I really liked the yogurt/ginger flavor. We're in the RV, so I used canned yams this time, but when I get back home I'll try this with the real thing. Made for TYM tag!!! Keep up the good work, amb58.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- Boil in water until tender, drain and rinse pot.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in pot on low heat, 45 seconds.
- Add ginger and stir. Turn off heat.
- Fold in potatoes until completely coated.
- Add yogurt, fold into potatoes.
- The result should be a little creamy, with large chunks of potatoes. Serve at room temperature.