1/1 Photo of Alabama Egg and Sausage Souffle
This is a popular favorite at the Raven Haven Bed and Breakfast in Mentone, Alabama.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and cool.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add milk, salt, and dry mustard.
- 3Add bread cubes; stir.
- 4Add cheese and browned sausage; mix well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Next morning, place in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alabama Egg and Sausage Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 297.9 mg
- Sodium 1168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g