Recipe by Shawn C
One of the strangest recipes I have found yet. I haven't tried this but wanted to share.
- 1 lb store bought pizza dough (ball)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup marinara sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cooked collard greens, drained
- 1 large ham hock, cooked and meat removed
- 4 slices bacon, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stretch dough and press into an 8-inch pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
- Coat the pizza dough with the mixture.
- Top with drained greens, ham hock meat, and bacon.
- Cover with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm.