Member #610488's Note:
This simple recipe is a favorite punch for holiday parties in the Northeast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze lemons and pour juice and rinds into large crock.
- 2Dissolve brown sugar in water and bring to a boil. Pour hot sugar solution into the crock, let mixture cool, and then strain to remove rinds, pits, and pulp.
- 3Add dark rum, brandy, and 8 ounces of peach brandy. If you prefer, add more peach brandy to taste until mixture is smooth. Flavor will vary according to strength of the lemon juice.
- 4Let punch stand, covered, for at least 24 hours before serving. The longer it stands the better it tastes! Serve in punch bowl with a chunk of ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Al Henry's Fish House Punch
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: