- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, cracked away from skin
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil in a heavy pot with lid and heat over medium high heat. Add corn and pop, shaking the pan until popping slows to 2 or 3 seconds between pops.
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave 15 seconds on high. Discard garlic clove.
- Pour butter over corn and add cheese to corn. Turn to coat.
- Season corn with salt and black pepper to taste.