Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A spicy scrambled egg to spice up your breakfast
Make and share this Akoori - Parsi Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 eggs
- 59.16 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 3 chilies, chopped
- 4.92 ml ginger, grated
- 29.58 ml ghee
- 0.59 ml turmeric
- 29.58 ml coriander, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, ripe & diced
- 2.46 ml cumin
- Beat eggs and milk together adding salt and pepper.
- Heat the ghee in fry pan and add the spring onions chillies and ginger and saute until soft.
- Add the turmeric, coriander and tomato and fry a further 2 minutes
- Turn heat low and add the eggs and cumin and cook as for scrambled eggs but do not cook to dry, the eggs should just be cooked.
- Serve with chapatis and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Delicious! I just had this for breakfast. I used parsley for color because I detest cilantro. This is a really nice way to dress up scramblies while adding more veggies & lots of flavor to them. Thank you! Made for 'A Day in the Life of a Diabetic' challenge, ZWT 6.
What a nice breakfast! Thank you for sharing Coasty. Next time I will decrease chilies. LOL! Made for ZWT6.
WOW what an explosion of flavours and so delicious I did use a small red Thai chilli seeds and all as I love chilli but omitted the coriander/cilantro as I don't really care for it but our hot spell has shrivelled up our parsley so was not able to sub that and it wasn't till after I had finished I thought I should have added some sweet basil which goes so well with tomatoes, thank you Coasty for a great breakfast and to WiGal for the recommendation, made for I Recommend tag game.