1/3 Photos of Akoori - Parsi Scrambled Eggs
A spicy scrambled egg to spice up your breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and milk together adding salt and pepper.
- 2Heat the ghee in fry pan and add the spring onions chillies and ginger and saute until soft.
- 3Add the turmeric, coriander and tomato and fry a further 2 minutes
- 4Turn heat low and add the eggs and cumin and cook as for scrambled eggs but do not cook to dry, the eggs should just be cooked.
- 5Serve with chapatis and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Akoori - Parsi Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 294.3 mg
- Sodium 297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g