Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
my mom used to make these for me and i LOVED them so i hope you will too
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 of a yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 a tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced amul cheese (available at most indian stores)
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste (to make mix 2 parts garlic and 1 part ginger in a food processor)
- 1 -2 finely chopped green chili (do not remove seeds)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons ghee
- slice the tomato half in half again and remove the seeds and the goop surrounding them.
- dice tomato.
- melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat, add onions and ginger garlic paste.
- after 10 seconds add tomato and turmeric.
- after 30 seconds add eggs, cook until half the eggs are cooked, should resemble a soup (stirring constantly).
- add remaining ingredients (if you don't have amul cheese do NOT try to substitute it, it's flavor is very unique).
- cook until eggs reach desired consistency.