Recipe by me & alex
Was used at our restaurant, cut down to make at home, still makes a TON! You can freeze it before using or freeze after you have added the meat - holds up well. Great on ribs, flank steak and chicken
- 6 cups soy sauce
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup pickled ginger
- 1⁄4 cup lemongrass
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 1 cup curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- toast curry powder in dry sautee pan.
- trim and lightly crush lemon grass stalks.
- combine all ingredients.
- add meat.
- marinate as along as possible, 24 hours is great.
- freeze after adding meat if desired.
- marinade alone may not freeze solid, use within 6 months.