This recipe is from Adila A., a student at Lyceum School #220 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a very large saucepan and heat up the oil.
- 2Pour the meat into the saucepan and brown for 5-10 minutes.
- 3Add the tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and capsicum. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring.
- 4Lower heat and stir in seasonings. Simmer until potatoes are done.
- 5Serve garnished with dill leaves and capsicum.
Nutritional Facts for Ajab Sandal
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: