Recipe by realbirdlady
This recipe is from Adila A., a student at Lyceum School #220 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- 1 kg ground meat (traditionally mutton, but beef can be substituted)
- 300 g eggplants, chopped
- 500 g potatoes, chopped
- 500 g onions, chopped
- 200 g capsicums, chopped (sweet or hot, to taste)
- 500 g tomatoes, chopped
- 20 g coriander leaves
- 15 g dill leaves
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a very large saucepan and heat up the oil.
- Pour the meat into the saucepan and brown for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and capsicum. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring.
- Lower heat and stir in seasonings. Simmer until potatoes are done.
- Serve garnished with dill leaves and capsicum.