1/2 Photos of Aisha's Chili Pecans (Cajun)
if you want the heat, go for it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/400F
- 2combine and simmer 1st 3 ingredients (water,sugar,butter) in a heavy bottom saucepan about 10 mins to make syrup.
- 3Add chili flakes and reduce the syrup until it starst to form a soft ball.
- 4Add pecans and quickly mix to cover.
- 5Pour on a baking sheet and pull apart pecans from each other using either a fork/spoon.
- 6Place in oven for about 30 mins or until it becomes dry and crispy.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aisha's Chili Pecans (Cajun)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: