Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Believe it or not I had a salad very similar to this on a flight between California and North Dakota and I liked it so much that I came home and made it for my family. It makes a great summer meal served with fresh french bread.
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 large cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- poppy seed dressing, any brand
- combind all ingredients.
- toss with enough dressing to suit your taste.