This is a recipe I found on the back of the wrapping for a cookie sheet. I have not tried it yet, I'm just storing it here so I don't lose it. The time is a guess, because it doesn't specify. I also have no idea how many cookies this makes, because it also doesn't specify that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla baking chips or 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashews, coarsley chopped
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in egg and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- 3Stir in flour and soda.
- 4Add 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) vanilla chips and 1 cup cashews; mix well.
- 5Shape dough into 2 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes; remove to wire cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 7Melt remaining 1/2 cup (3 oz.) vanilla chips. Dip in an edge of each cookie and decorate with remaining chopped cashews. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Airbake Giant Cashew White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5875.2
- Calories from Fat 3017
- Total Fat 335.2 g
- Saturated Fat 164.6 g
- Cholesterol 584.6 mg
- Sodium 3885.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 651.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 354.3 g
- Protein 91.2 g