Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Food Netwoork
- 4 pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- canola cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Thickly coat pork chops with Dijon mustard (you may not need all of the mustard).
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Dredge pork chops in crumbs.
- Arrange pork chops on a wire rack set on top of a sheet pan.
- Spritz bread crumb coating with a little bit of oil spray.
- Place under broiler and cook on both sides until coating is brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
this has replaced our traditional fried pork chops.Im not saying its finger licking Im just saying its satisfying.real easy to do what more can you ask for