Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Knox Gelatin. You can use essential oils, extracts or your favorite perfumes. Yield depends on the size of the jar used.
- 4 ounces unflavored knox gelatin
- 1 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons essential oils
- food coloring
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Add fragrance and food coloring.
- Pour gelatin into canning jars. Place a decorative piece of fabric or lace over the top and secure with the canning band.
I made just one jar using orange oil. It smells wonderful. Thankyou for posting.
I used distilled rosewater for one of the batches I lookefd and smelled devine.. still didn't last
I had wanted to try this one also...maybe if you used hot distilled water instead of tap water.