Recipe by I'mPat
From a cookbook titled The Family Kitchen Healthy Fast-Food.
Top Review by Chocolatl
This is very tasty and tangy. The tarragon gives it a lovely taste, very different. Don't forget to add a little salt; I forgot, and my husband really noticed. This is good on sandwiches, and I think it would also make a delicious tuna or chicken salad. Thanks for posting!
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (low-fat)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chives (snipped)
- salt (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 lime wedge (garnish)