Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I found this recipe on the back of my potato bag and they are so good! I used Klamath Pearl Potatoes that I bought at Trader Joe's but you could use any very small potatoes.
Top Review by taraluvsspicy82
These potatoes were some of the best I have ever tried! They came out very butery but with a little crunch, not soggy at all, which was a worry of mine. Very rich though, but i will still be making these again.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, for garnish
- parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve potatoes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the next seven ingredients (olive oil to salt and pepper). Whisk to combine well.
- Add potatoes and toss.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan, uncovered, and roast at 350º for 35-40 minutes, stirring often, or until potatoes are tender.
- Garnish potatoes with Parmesan and parsley.