Tiny cocktail shrimp with aioli on toast, topped with bits of fresh lemon zest and feathery dill. Very pretty dinner party appetizers.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 (5 ounce) cans baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 24 slices white bread, lightly toasted, crusts removed, and cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 lemon, zest of
- fresh dill sprig
- 1Rinse and drain shrimp, pat dry.
- 2Reserve 24 whole shrimp, and chop the remainder.
- 3Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl until well mixed. Stir in the chopped shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread the aioli onto the bread rounds.
- 5Top each round with a reserved shrimp, a bit of lemon zest and tiny sprigs of fresh dill.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aioli Shrimp and Dill Canapes
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 214.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of