This garlic-laden mayo is a sauce for people who take to garlic. Use as a sauce or dip for a whole host of cooked and raw vegies, greens, hard cooked eggs and seafood. As an appetizer spread for bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients, except the olive oil, into a bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- 2If you have an electric mixer with wire beaters, use them during this next step, or continue with the whisk.
- 3While beating constantly, add the oil a few drops at a time.
- 4Slowly increase the flow to a light drizzle until you've used all the oil and the sauce has thickened.
- 5Allow the sauce to meld at room temp for several hours before using.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aioli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1399.1
- Calories from Fat 1369
- Total Fat 152.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 377.6 mg
- Sodium 795.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g