Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This garlic-laden mayo is a sauce for people who take to garlic. Use as a sauce or dip for a whole host of cooked and raw vegies, greens, hard cooked eggs and seafood. As an appetizer spread for bread
- Place all ingredients, except the olive oil, into a bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- If you have an electric mixer with wire beaters, use them during this next step, or continue with the whisk.
- While beating constantly, add the oil a few drops at a time.
- Slowly increase the flow to a light drizzle until you've used all the oil and the sauce has thickened.
- Allow the sauce to meld at room temp for several hours before using.