Recipe by Daydream
The homemade stuff is always better! Adapted from a recipe by Jill Dupleix, Delicious magazine.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml grapeseed oil
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, whizz together the egg yolks, garlic, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
- With the motor still running, slowly, and barely at a trickle, add the combined oils. Continue whizzing until the mixture is thick, smooth and silky.
- Beat in the boiling water.
- Transfer to a bowl or jar, cover, and keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.