Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great veggie dip but this one is for true garlic fans! This is also a nice sandwich spread for that left over roast beef.
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups nonfat cottage cheese
- 2⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Sprinkle the garlic with salt and crush.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes to the garlic and mince into coarse paste.
- Puree the cottage cheese in food processor.
- Add yogurt, mayo and garlic/tomato paste and blend well.
- Season with salt to taste.
A very nice dip. I used regular cottage cheese, yoghurt and mayonnaise and also blended in some fresh basil.