Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My crew loves these delicious roll-ups that sound fancy, but are so very easy. Aioli is basically mayo and garlic, how hard is that? The original recipe comes from CD kitchen.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb cooked roast beef, thinly sliced or 1⁄4 lb sliced cooked turkey
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top tortillas with layers of spinach, beef, cheese and tomato; roll up tightly.
- Cut each tortilla into 12 pieces; secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Do-Ahead: Wrap tortilla rolls individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Substitution: In place of the roast beef, you can use sliced cooked turkey.
These are sooo good. I used the turkey and tripled the recipe. I sliced them for appies and took to sons wrestling meet for hospitality room. HUGE HIT. I will be making them again for us at home. DD couldn't grab the ends fast enough when I was slicing them....LOL. Thank you for this yummy new appy....Stephanie
Very good; very garlicky. We ate one roll as described, cut into small pieces as an appetizer. The other roll I ate the next day for lunch as a wrap sandwich.