Recipe by Suzanne S.
My crew loves these delicious roll-ups that sound fancy, but are so very easy. Aioli is basically mayo and garlic, how hard is that? The original recipe comes from CD kitchen.
Top Review by mommyoffour
These are sooo good. I used the turkey and tripled the recipe. I sliced them for appies and took to sons wrestling meet for hospitality room. HUGE HIT. I will be making them again for us at home. DD couldn't grab the ends fast enough when I was slicing them....LOL. Thank you for this yummy new appy....Stephanie
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 lb cooked roast beef, thinly sliced or 1⁄4 lb sliced cooked turkey
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top tortillas with layers of spinach, beef, cheese and tomato; roll up tightly.
- Cut each tortilla into 12 pieces; secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Do-Ahead: Wrap tortilla rolls individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Substitution: In place of the roast beef, you can use sliced cooked turkey.