Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really easy, really quick, really moist, and ALWAYS fabulous.
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow plate or pie pan.
- Combine butter and lemon in a shallow plate or pie pan.
- Dredge chicken in butter and completely coat in herb/cheese mixture.
- Place in 9x13 pan and bake 20-25 minutes.
Not good at all:(
Wow, was this chicken good. My picky dh & I really enjoyed, this quick and easy to make recipe. The chicken was awesome, tender, juicy and very very flavor with a great texture. My only change to your recipe was to substitute pecorino cheese (romano) for the parmesan, as I was out. It worked really well in this dish. Loved all the herbs and lemon juice. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I willl make again. Made for My 3 Chefs - 2012.