Ain’t No Thing, Chicken Wing
- In a big bowl, combine the garlic, chili sauce, cumin, ginger, salt, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and honey.
- Add in chicken wings; let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil; remove wings from marinade (reserve marinade); place wings on foil-lined sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes; turn wings over for even browning and cook 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over high heat, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook 3 minutes, or until thick.
- Brush the thickened sauce over the wings and bake 5-8 minutes, or until the wings are well glazed and no longer pink next to the bone.