1 hr 58 mins
Screen Doors and Sweet Tea; Martha Hall Foose
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bowl, combine the garlic, chili sauce, cumin, ginger, salt, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and honey.
- 2Add in chicken wings; let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°.
- 4Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil; remove wings from marinade (reserve marinade); place wings on foil-lined sheet in a single layer.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes; turn wings over for even browning and cook 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in a saucepan over high heat, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook 3 minutes, or until thick.
- 7Brush the thickened sauce over the wings and bake 5-8 minutes, or until the wings are well glazed and no longer pink next to the bone.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ain’t No Thing, Chicken Wing
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 1255.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 19.3 g