Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Turtles candy and I am a fan of adding nuts to desserts so I came up with my version of a turtle sundae just like a local ice cream shop would make. I had all of the ingredients on hand and it was very delicious and satifying either with or without cool whip. If you are making this for more people, just duplicate & follow the directions for each person.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup light French vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon hersheys sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon smuckers fat-free caramel topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chip (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- Scoop out ice cream into a small bowl.
- Drizzle with both chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Top with pecans and mini chocolate chips.
- Lastly, top with Cool Whip and Enjoy.