I had some boneless, skinless chicken breasts already cooked and wanted to come up with a recipe to use with them and to use some other things I already had on hand. I adapted it loosely from another recipe I had found online and it turned out great. My family and I really enjoyed it, and it's one I will definetly be making again. * You could substitute turkey for the chicken or diced onion for the french fried onions, and add any other veggies you would like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked, and diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag white rice (boil in the bag)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (diluted with a can and 1/2 water)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
- 1 dash of tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1 dash italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon butter (to keep the rice from sticking to itself)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook and season chicken breasts if not already cooked, then dice up into small chunks, put in bowl and set aside.
- 2Boil the rice in the bag according to the box directions, drain, and cut open bag then pour into a greased baking dish with a tsp butter on top and stir to distribute the butter so as to keep the rice from sticking.
- 3In a sauce pan, heat up the cream of chicken soup and cream cheese, adding the can and 1/2 water roughly, to get the consistency desired so as not to be too thick or too thin.
- 4Stir till warm and cream cheese is melted and creamy.
- 5Add some of the french fried onions and the diced chicken to the soup stirring well to mix.
- 6Pour soup mixture over rice in baking dish and stir to have the soup coat the rice as well.
- 7Top with rest of french fried onions and the shredded cheddar cheese and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aims Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 1048.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: