Recipe by Oolala
Got this from allrecipes.com and just found it again (spring cleaning). Sounds different with teriyaki, Dijon, parmesan and bacon.
Top Review by Karen in MA
When I saw the unusual combination of ingredients (all of which I always have on hand) I knew I had to try it. It was a big hit! I made it with honey mustard, because my daughter loves it, but to change it up, I will try it with dijon. I served it with a parmesan risotto and caesar salad. I asked hubby and daughter if they could guess what was in it, but they couldn't, and were really surprised. I would never think to put teriyaki, honey (or dijon) mustard and parmesan together, but it was delicious, and so easy - thanks for posting!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard, can use honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put chicken in a 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Blend the sauce and mustard together with whisk and slather evenly over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits and cheese over that and bake until done, about 30 minutes, depends on thickness.