Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from allrecipes.com and just found it again (spring cleaning). Sounds different with teriyaki, Dijon, parmesan and bacon.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard, can use honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put chicken in a 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Blend the sauce and mustard together with whisk and slather evenly over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits and cheese over that and bake until done, about 30 minutes, depends on thickness.
When I saw the unusual combination of ingredients (all of which I always have on hand) I knew I had to try it. It was a big hit! I made it with honey mustard, because my daughter loves it, but to change it up, I will try it with dijon. I served it with a parmesan risotto and caesar salad. I asked hubby and daughter if they could guess what was in it, but they couldn't, and were really surprised. I would never think to put teriyaki, honey (or dijon) mustard and parmesan together, but it was delicious, and so easy - thanks for posting!
I love this recipe! I first saw it on allrecipes too and looked to see if it had been posted here. I just spread the mustard on the chicken, pour teriyaki over all, top with bacon and parmesan, bake and enjoy! Delicious! Thanks for posting it. Oolala!
Fast, easy, excellent! Had this for dinner last night and the DH loved it. It goes on my 'something quick' list!