Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
My daughter begs me to make this pasta salad... it is one of her favorite things!! It is so pretty and colorful and really tasty !!!
- 2 cups tri-color pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup salami (cubed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 2 avocados (cubed)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix dressing together.
- Cook pasta al dente, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place ingredients in large bowl and add dressing.
- Toss to coat. Cover and chill. Refrigerate until served.