Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My 2 year old Aidan and I make this bread together. It is a moist bread and we love it. Originally got the recipe from Classic Country Baking by Flo Bjelke-Petersen
- Sift together salt, flour and spices.
- Cream butter and sugar, then add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Beat mixture until light and fluffy.
- Add sifted flour and spices and bananas to creamed mixture, combining lightly.
- Fold in nuts.
- Turn the mixture into a well greased loaf tin Bake in a moderate oven (180c-200c) for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in the tin.
- Can be iced with a cream cheese frosting or lemon icing.