Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
I am naming this after my 2 year old, Aidan. He loves Kraft Mac and Cheese, but I find it rather bland on it's own. One night I started just throwing in random things, and finally found a combination we both like. I hope you and your family will enjoy as well. I used left over brown sugar spiral ham, diced up, in my version, but I'm sure any kind will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 375.
- 2Cook Macaroni until desired tenderness (about 8 minutes).
- 3Drain, return back to sauce pan.
- 4Mix in the powder cheese, sliced cheese, butter, sour cream, ham, and milk.
- 5When cheese and butter has melted, transfer to a casserole dish.
- 6Cook for 10 minutes, take out, sprinkle bread crumbs on top, cook another 5-10 minutes.
- 7Let set for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aidans Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.8
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 1322.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g