Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am naming this after my 2 year old, Aidan. He loves Kraft Mac and Cheese, but I find it rather bland on it's own. One night I started just throwing in random things, and finally found a combination we both like. I hope you and your family will enjoy as well. I used left over brown sugar spiral ham, diced up, in my version, but I'm sure any kind will do.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 slices of kraft cheese
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup diced cooked ham
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 375.
- Cook Macaroni until desired tenderness (about 8 minutes).
- Drain, return back to sauce pan.
- Mix in the powder cheese, sliced cheese, butter, sour cream, ham, and milk.
- When cheese and butter has melted, transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cook for 10 minutes, take out, sprinkle bread crumbs on top, cook another 5-10 minutes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes.