2 hrs 15 mins
When I say plum powder in the ingredient list, I really mean li hing mui powder. From Hawaiian Electric Company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Li Hing Mui Butter:.
- 2Warm butter until slightly soft, stir in li hing mui powder and nuts.
- 3Refrigerate mixture until needed.
- 4Makes 1/4 cup.
- 5Ahi Steak:.
- 6Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, and lime juice; marinate ahi in the lemon juice mixture for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 7Preheat electric grill or broiler to 500°F
- 8Drain ahi and grill for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Place a tablespoon of li hing mui butter on top of each steak.
- 11Place under broiler until butter begins to melt.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ahi Steak With Li Hing Mui Butter
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.5
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: