- 8 ounces fresh ahi tuna
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Chinese mustard
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch slices and lightly toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince tuna with a sharp knife into 1/4-inch cubes, as uniform as possible.
- Place the tuna in a bowl and add green onion, mayo, seasoning, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and mustard. Stir to blend.
- Mold the tuna in a small cup . Serve with toasted baguette slices.