Recipe by cookiedog
I love aguas and this one is a little different. The mint makes it refreshing. Note: To make your glasses look festive you can wet the rim of the glass with water, juice or by running a lime or lemon along the rim. Then, dip the glass in decorative sugar of your choice.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow CD! this was wonderful. I loved the sweet, sour, tart and tangy taste of this refreshing drink. It was very easy to make and easier to drink. I rimmed my glasses in coarse blue sugar, to showcase the beautiful colors of the agua fresca. We found that the mint compliments the pineapple beautifully, giving it a new taste dimension. Thank you so much for sharing. I'll be making this often this summer...Kudos Kato
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks, 1-inch pieces (1 small or 1/2 of 1 large pineapple)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon minced of fresh mint
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda, well chilled
- 6 mint sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pineapple, lime juice, mint and sugar in blender container.
- Blend on High until mixture is frothy, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour into a tall pitcher. Add club soda and stir once or twice to mix. Immedieately pour itno 6 sugar-dipped ice-filled glasses. Garnish each serving with a mint sprig.