Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very refreshing drink for the summer.
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, combine water, cucumbers, sugar, and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with or without ice cubes.
- As a decorative touch, add slices of cucumbers.
This recipe made a light, subtle agua fresca de pepino. I loved it, the drink was so pretty and tasty. I used mini seedless cucumbers; which I peeled and put into the blender. They worked perfectly with my little key limes and fruit sugar. I did use more sugar and lime then listed, personal preference only. Thank you for sharing this lovely refreshing, raw drink, which I will be enjoying often this summer. Made for My 3 Chefs - 2012. .