Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Mexican state of Oaxaca.
- 3 cups ripe honeydew melon, cubed 1 inch
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, cubed 1 inch
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- ice (garnish)
- In a blender, mix the fruit cubes, the juices and the brown sugar. Blend, first on low then increase until mixture is smooth.
- Chill, covered, for minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, fill tall glasses with 3/4 full of ice. Pour the agua fresca over the ice and serve immediately.