Recipe by *Alia*
A very refreshing summer drink. I like it because it's not too sweet.
Top Review by 3RiversCook
Great recipe.I had a melon that was not sweet and my family won't eat it otherwise. I hated to through in the trash so I tried this. I strained it and pressed out some of the finer pulp. I tried without the lime but seemed too sweet one small key lime it made a world of difference great recipe. A keeper. My picky daughter who is not big on melon drank a large glass. She is getting some fruit in their too.
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cantaloupe, rind removed, seeded and chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine water, cantaloupe, sugar, and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with or without ice cubes.
- As a decorative touch, add slices or chunks of melon.